In General. We may collect personal information that can identify you
such as your name and email address and other information that does not
identify you. When you provide personal information through our
website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United
States and other countries around the world.
- Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal
information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other
manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name,
address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information, and
other personally identifiable information.
- Information from other sources. We may also periodically obtain both
personal and non-personal information about you from other IAC
businesses, business partners, contractors and other third parties.
Examples of information that we may receive include: updated delivery
and address information, purchase history, and additional demographic
use various Technicalnologies to collect information from your computer
and about your activities on our site.
- Information collected automatically. We automatically collect
information from your browser when you visit our website. This
information includes your IP address, your browser type and language,
access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser
previously accepted from us (see "Cookies" below), and the referring
- Cookies. When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one
or more cookies, to facilitate access to our site and to personalize
your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may
automatically collect information about your online activity on our
site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the
searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept
cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline
cookies. If you choose to decline , please note that you may not be able
to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our
- Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as
and other similar Technicalnologies, to track your use of our site. We
also may include web beacons in promotional [or other] e-mail messages
or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted
upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize
the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted
advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online
advertising, content, programming or other activities.
- Information collected by third-parties. We may allow third-parties,
including our authorized service providers, IAC companies, advertising
companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on our site. These
companies may use tracking Technicalnologies, such as , to collect
information about users who view or interact with their advertisements.
Our website does not provide any personal information to these third
parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements
and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising
companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network
Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad
targeting from member companies.
How we use the information we collect
In general. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our
products, services, or content, or products, services or content
offered by others;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile
devices or send newsletters about products or services that may be of
interest to you from us;
- communicate with you with regard to partially completed service requests;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- perform background screening, which may include the use of third parties, on Service Professionals;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- publicly-display comments, ratings and reviews and other content provided by you;
- manage our business; and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
No Rights of Third Parties
parties or require disclosure of any personal information relating to
users of the website.
information-handling practices, or if you would like to request
information about our disclosure of personal information to third
parties for their direct marketing purposes, please contact us by e-mail
or postal mail as follows:
Dallas Automation Center,.
For our users:
Your rights to access your personal information are not absolute. We may deny access:
- When denial of access is required by law
- When granting you access would have an unreasonable impact on other people's privacy;
- To protect our Company's rights and property; or
- Where the request if frivolous or vexatious.